Data sets in PsychArchives
Newest datasets from the PsychArchives repository.
In addition to the research data center PsychData, ZPID also offers the possibility of publishing research data in the PsychArchives repository.
PsychArchives is a discipline-specific repository for psychology following the FAIR principles.
Explore the newest datasets from PsychArchives here.
- Jensen, Anne. Dataset for: Perception it is: Processing level in multisensory selection
- Friehs, Maximilian A.. [Dataset] Cathodal tDCS increases Stop-Signal Reaction Time
- Merz, Simon. Dataset for: Multisensory distractor processing is modulated by spatial attention
- Moeller, Birte. Binding processes in the control of non-routine action sequences
- Richter, Juliane. Data for meta-analysis: Signaling text-picture relations in multimedia learning
- Hirsch, Patricia. Putting a myth to the test: The case of gender differences in multitasking abilities
- Sassenberg, Kai. Data for "Research in social psychology changed"
- Schäfer, Sarah. Location of the Self
- Kranz, Dirk. Bald and Bad? Experimental Evidence for a Dual-Process Account of Baldness Stereotyping
- Jensen, Anne. Dataset for: Interference of irrelevant information in multisensory selection depends on attentional set
- Jaekel, Julia. Dataset for: General cognitive but not mathematic abilities predict very preterm and healthy term born adults’ wealth
- Danek, Amory H.. What about false insights? Deconstructing the Aha! experience along its multiple dimensions for correct and incorrect solutions separately.
- Knežević, Goran. Dataset for: Psychosis Proneness: A Neglected Personality Correlate of Right-Wing Authoritarianism and Prejudice
- Maček, Jerneja. High Prevalence of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes and Its Relation to Metabolic Control
- Merz, Simon. Implied tactile motion: Localizing dynamic stimulations on the skin