Data sets in PsychArchives
Newest datasets from the PsychArchives repository.
In addition to the research data center PsychData, ZPID also offers the possibility of publishing research data in the PsychArchives repository.
PsychArchives is a discipline-specific repository for psychology following the FAIR principles.
Explore the newest datasets from PsychArchives here.
- Stolwijk, Isidora. Dataset for: Dealing with Dependent Effect Sizes in MASEM: A comparison of different approaches using empirical data. Manuscript submitted for publication.
- Seekircher, Julia. Dataset for: What Are the effects of Clinical Meditation Programs on Stress and Well-Being? – A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials (RCTs) With Active Comparison Groups
- Scholl, Annika. Dataset for: How identification with the social environment and with the government guide the use of the official COVID-19 contact tracing app: Three quantitative survey studies. (Scholl, A., & Sassenberg, K.)
- Mullen, Jennifer. Data set for: Validating an Observational Coding System for the Dominance Behavioral System in Childhood
- Benini, Elena. Dataset for: A binding perspective on task and language switching: Exploring the influence of episodic
repetition priming on flexible action control
- Melo, Romulo Lustosa. Dataset for: Psychological Impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic on Brazilian Mothers
- Centre for Social Informatics (CSI), Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia. Dataset for: Digital transformation of quantitative data collection in social science research: Integrating survey data collection in social science research: Integrating survey data collection with big data and paradata for identifying social behaviour
- Sutton, Anna. Supplementary materials [Research data] to "Memories of who we are: A preliminary identification of autobiographical memory functions in recall of authentic and inauthentic events"
- Martinelli, Anne. Dataset for: Tell me what you see - Influence of empathy, mood and mood-change on emotion recognition in morphed faces
- Zhang, XiaoChi. Data for: Dresden Predictor Study (DPS) of anxiety disorders and depression in young German Women
- Kim, Jun-Yeob. Dataset for: Perceived Weirdness: A Multitrait-Multisource Study of Self and Other Normality Evaluations
- Betsch, Cornelia. COVID-19 Snapshot Monitoring (COSMO Germany) - Wave 50
- Betsch, Cornelia. COVID-19 Snapshot Monitoring (COSMO Germany) - Wave 49
- Zapf, Birka. Dataset for: Are minority opinions shared less? A conceptual replication using web-based reviews
- Unger, Alexander. Dataset for: Working in Argan Cooperatives Alters the Time Perspectives of Amazigh Women in the Moroccan Region of Souss-Massa
- Karunarathne, Ishanka. Dataset for: Analyzing parents and peer attachment (congruence ) on adolescents' self-esteem.
- Zmigrod, Leor. Supplementary materials [Research data] to: The psychological and socio-political consequences of infectious diseases: Authoritarianism, governance, and nonzoonotic (human-to-human) infection transmission
- Jessiman, Lesley. Dataset for: “I Wouldn’t Consider Taking Money to Be Abusive”: An Examination of Misperceptions of Elder Abuse as a Function of Age, Aging Pathology Status & Abuse Type
- Israel, Laura. Data for: Open Library for Affective Videos (OpenLAV)
- Lorenz, Timo. Dataset for: Validation of the revised Compound PsyCap Scale (CPC-12R) and its measurement invariance across the US and Germany
- Goldhahn, Andrea. Dataset for: Wissen, wo man hingehört - Das Phänomen Adoption
- Betsch, Cornelia. COVID-19 Snapshot Monitoring (COSMO Germany) - Wave 48
- Poloczek, Sebastian. Dataset for: Children’s mixed-rounding strategy use in computational estimation
- Kalustian, Kework. Dataset for: Kalustian & Ruth (2021). Spotify Streaming and the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Nockur, Laila. Dataset for: Why do we punish? On retribution, deterrence, and the moderating role of punishment system