Forschungsdaten in PsychArchives
Neueste Datensätze aus dem PsychArchives Repositorium.
Neben dem Forschungsdatenzentrum PsychData bietet das ZPID außerdem die Möglichkeit, Forschungsdaten in dem Repositorium PsychArchives zu veröffentlichen.
PsychArchives ist ein disziplinspezifisches Repositorium für die Psychologie, das die FAIR-Prinzipien umsetzt.
Hier finden Sie die neuesten Datensätze aus PsychArchives.
- Schäfer, Sarah. Dataset for 'Creating a network of importance: The particular effects of self-relevance on stimulus processing'
- Rosman, Tom. Dataset for: "Person- and Situation-Specific Factors in Discounting Science via Scientific Impotence Excuses"
- Cisłak, Aleksandra. Supplementary materials [Research data] to: Brexit and Polexit: Collective narcissism is associated with support for leaving the European Union
- Pluck, Graham. Dataset for: Socioeconomic Status, Executive Functions and Theory of Mind Ability in Adolescents: Relationships with Language Ability and Cortisol
- Pluck, Graham. Datasets for: Estimation of Premorbid Intelligence and Executive Cognitive Functions with Lexical Reading Tasks
- Schöpper, Lars-Michael. Dataset for: The official soundtrack to “Five shades of grey”: Generalization in multimodal distractor-based retrieval
- Degroote, Cathy. Dataset for: Acute stress improves concentration performance – opposite effects of anxiety and cortisol
- Winter, Kevin. Data for "A matter of flexibility: Changing outgroup attitudes through messages with negations"
- Sirgy, M. Joseph. Replication and Revised Model Testing: The Effect of Shopping Satisfaction during Leisure Travel on Satisfaction with Life Overall: The Mitigating Role of Financial Concerns [Dataset]
- Fütterer, Tim. Dataset for: Will, Skill or Conscientiousness: What Predicts Teachers' ICT-Related Professional Development?
- Baumann, Nicola. Dataset for: Nurturing Your Self: Measuring and Changing How People Strive For What They Need
- Lazarevic, Ljiljana. Dataset for: Can the disposition toward psychotic-like experiences contribute to understanding Narcissism beyond the Big Five? Evidence from a representative sample in Germany
- Canova, Luigina. Supplementary materials [research data] to: Energy-saving behaviours in workplaces: Application of an extended model of the Theory of Planned Behaviour
- Menkor, Michèle. Data for "The fit between dignity self-construal and independent university norms:
Effects on university belonging, well-being, and academic success"
- Ramthun, Roland. Search engine query and abstract translations from the CLUBS project
- Ionescu, Anata-Flavia. Dataset for: Measuring Supervisor Leader-Member Exchange: A Member Currency-Based Perspective
- Pluck, Graham. Dataset for: Cognitive Ability, Reward Processing and Personality Associated with Different Aspects of Smartphone Use
- Weigl, Klemens. Supplementary materials [research data] to: Group sequential designs applied in psychological research
- Peter Weiland. Open Access Status of Journal Articles in PSYNDEX
- von Dawans, Bernadette. Dataset for: Acute psychosocial stress modulates the detection sensitivity for facial emotions
- Hirsch, Patricia. Evidence for a multi-component hierarchical representation of dual tasks
- Neumann, Roland. Goal-Dependent Automatic Processing of Potency: A Potency-Priming Paradigm [Dataset]
- Chasiotis, Anita. Raw Data for: Psychometric analysis of a questionnaire measuring goals associated with health information seeking (GAINS)
- Wedderhoff, Oliver. Raw Data for: Don't Tell Me What to Think: How Perceived and Suggested Risk Affect Selective Exposure to Health Information
- Stricker, Johannes. Dataset to: Scientific abstracts and plain language summaries in psychology: A comparison based on readability indices.