Important information about the use of research data
means of a data use agreement, which is employed to prevent the
commercial use of data as well as to protect the interests of the data
providers and ensure the anonymity of research subjects.
- The relinquished data and associated materials may only be used for
the purpose of academic research and instruction.
- The relinquished materials may not be forwarded to third parties.
Should the data be used in a project team or academic course, it is the
- Any publication that is based completely or partially on the
relinquished data and/or associated materials must identify the data
providers as well as the ZPID (obligatory citation)
- The ZPID must be informed about publications that are based on the
relinquished data and/or associated materials.
- No attempts to reidentify or contact research subjects may be made.